Friday, March 13, 2009

Trouble Andrew


Long story short, professional snowboarder and skate fiend, Trevor "Trouble" Andrew tears his ACL in 2004 and begins to record beats in his down time after being influenced by his girlfriend Santi White aka Santigold (formerly Santogold) to get off his broken ass and do something sweet with musical instruments. He lays down some tracks, some time goes by, the tracks get some attention, and finally after many boring years, they’re remixed and remastered to form Trouble Andrew, the album. Influenced by 80s punk and 90s rap, this multi-sport thrill sucker brings something quasi-unique to the table.

I imagine this dude’s already getting a lot of buzz and even some radio play, but I’ll bet you a pickle this would be better if he wasn’t already a famous ass bag. Yes, I’m jealous. No, I don't shave my legs. Yes, I love pickles. Anything else? Jesus.

Trouble Andrew // Uh Oh

No comments: